Wednesday, July 06, 2005

In which there are Coming Attractions, a mea culpa, and use of an if not archaic certainly awkward technology.

First: the mea culpa.

I don't know where the time went in Chicago, but go it did. Quickly. So, no blogging, despite all my best intentions.

But: notes to be written and posted on the following matters exist:

-obtaining a passport and visa in record time

-why to be a Hollywood asshole when it occurs to you that maybe you should be

-review of War of the Worlds

-thoughts on why Chicago, generally, rocks.

I am typing this from a pay as you go kiosk in the Bradley International terminal. It has a keyboard with round puffy buttons that would work well on a land-line phone, but are not conducive to speedy or accurate typing.

I have not brought my computer with me and will thus be relying on the kindness of the internet cafe gods to help me keep in touch.

God willing and the creek don't rise, as prof. Slotkin would say....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home