Tuesday, July 12, 2005

In which I discover that I am, apparently, a Cultural Subversive

I'm totally banned!! I can post, and read my posts, but I can't view my blog, which means that I can't read your comments until I'm back in Hong Kong and out from under the.... bamboo?? curtain.

If anyone has any idea how to get around this other than switching this whole thing to, say, Livejournal mid-journey, please let me know.

I'm looking at you, Paul Socolow. Can you wave a magic Google wand?? Pretty please?

Anyway, please send me e-mail for the feedback for the next week or so if you want a response!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmmmm... So www.margantravel.blogspot doesn't open on your 'puter? ...or is it just the comments that wont open? If it's the latter, I wonder if you have a pop-up blocker interfering with comment viewing. Try clicking on the "comments" link whilst holding down "ctrl."

--m

12:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh... Duh... you can't read this. I'm an idiot. I'll email this to you...

12:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Does no one else find it hilarious that Morgan 'discovers' she is "apparantly, a cultural subversive"?

11:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home